Happy Place Embroidery Kit
The happiest ginger tabby is here! Nestled in a field of blooming daisies, this sweet little thread painted feline is sure to brighten up your day. Stitch the pattern as written, with long and short stitch, or modify it and only stitch the outlines to transform it into a beginner's pattern.
Your kit includes:
- Blue fabric stamped with classic lines.The image is printed to go to the edge of a 5 inch hoop. Using a 6 inch hoop will give the border as seen in the sample photo.
- 5 inch beechwood hand embroidery hoop for framing. Note option to grab a 6 inch hoop instead when in stock!
- 9 full skeins of DMC embroidery floss, including 2 skeins of variegated threads
- Embroidery needles (two for full stranded work, 2 for thread painting)
- The color printed embroidery instructions
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the Happy Place embroidery pattern and the beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes written instructions and suggested stitch order, stitch and color keys, a shopping list with suggested DMC embroidery floss colors, and a color close up photo of stitched pattern. The pattern (line drawing) to reuse for future projects is available (hard copy and/or PDF) is available upon request (Jessica@JesssicaLongEmbroidery.com)
The beginner guide includes a supplies list with suggested products based off of my experience, tips on how to get started, including pattern transfer suggestions for future projects, plus diagrams of stitches. The beginner guide can also be found online here with helpful videos, plus you can find some additional tutorials here.
My kits do not include hand embroidery scissors but I do offer a selection.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product.