Chameleon Embroidery Kit
This colorful little project is beginner friendly and the finished hoop art is sure to cheer up your walls. Did you know that chameleons will change color in response to their mood, changes in temperature and even humidity?
Your kit includes:
- Grey fabric permanently stamped with the design
- A 4 inch wooden hoop. Note my completed hoop art is framed in a wood hoop stained to look dark. Your hoop will be natural wood color.
- Hand embroidery needles
- A floss card with all 9 needed colors of DMC six-stranded cotton embroidery floss
- Color printed instructions for stitching the pattern
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the Chameleon embroidery pattern and a copy of my beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes written instructions and suggested stitch order, stitch and color keys and a color close up photo of the completed embroidery art. The pattern (line drawing) to reuse for future projects is available (hard copy and/or PDF) is available upon request (Jessica@JesssicaLongEmbroidery.com)
The beginner guide includes a supplies list with suggested products based off of my experience, tips on how to get started, including pattern transfer suggestions for future projects, plus diagrams of stitches. The beginner guide can also be found online here with helpful videos, plus you can find some additional tutorials here.
My kits do not include hand embroidery scissors but I do offer a selection.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product.