Spring Wreath Embroidery Kit
Celebrate spring with this gorgeous design featuring a trio of chickadees surrounded by lovely cherry blossoms.
This hand embroidery kit is available in two options:
1. Double hoop style. Your kit includes 2 hoops (9 inch, 4 inch) and light blue fabric. You must transfer the design yourself.
2. Regular hoop style. Your kit includes 1 hoop (9 inch) and light blue fabric printed with the design.
All kits also include:
- 13 skeins of DMC embroidery floss
- Embroidery needles
- The color printed embroidery instructions
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the Spring Wreath embroidery pattern and a copy of my beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes a shopping list with suggested DMC colors plus detailed, step by step directions for stitching the flowers, branches, and each bird individually. You will also find stitch, stitch direction, and color keys plus color close up photos of stitched pattern. The pattern includes a link to view a video tutorial of this pattern being assembled and stitched on YouTube plus a tutorial for double hoop assembly. And of course the design sized for a 9 inch hoop ready to trace.
The beginner guide includes a supplies list with suggested products based off of my experience, tips on how to get started, including pattern transfer suggestions for future projects, plus diagrams of stitches. The beginner guide can also be found online here with helpful videos, plus you can find some additional tutorials here.
To complete the double hoop project you will also need:
- Scissors (embroidery and fabric)
- Wood stain and varnish if you choose to treat your natural wooden hoops
- a pen or tool for tracing the design (double hoop kit)
- Glue for finishing (Aleene's, hot glue gun, etc)
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product.
General double hoop assembly: