Rainbow Roses Double Hoop Kit
Stitch your own gorgeous double hoop embroidery wreath with this fun embroidery kit! This pattern and kit features a lovely rose floral design using 21 colors of cotton embroidery floss to create a rainbow ombre look. This pattern can also be modified to be stitched in a regular hoop if you do not want to make a double hoop. This pattern is large and a bit tricky to transfer to fabric, but the stitches are all easy and accessible for beginners. And you can follow along with me on YouTube for a video tutorial.
Your kit includes:
- 21 skeins of DMC embroidery floss
- A blank piece of grey linen blend fabric *You will need to transfer the design yourself*
- One 12 inch natural wooden hoop
- One 7 inch natural wooden hoop
- Embroidery needles
- A print out of the design for you to trace onto the fabric
- The color printed embroidery instructions
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the Rainbow Roses embroidery pattern and a copy of my beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes a stitch and color key (with suggested DMC colors), a color close up photo of completed project, a video link (upper right hand corner of page 1!), a shopping list with DMC floss numbers and fabric suggestions, plus the two page printable pattern you will transfer onto your hooped fabric. You'll also find a double hoop assembly guide.
The beginner guide includes a supplies list with suggested products based off of my experience, tips on how to get started, including pattern transfer suggestions for future projects, plus diagrams of stitches. The beginner guide can also be found online here with helpful videos, plus you can find some additional tutorials here.
To complete the double hoop project you will also need:
- Scissors (embroidery and fabric)
- Wood stain and varnish if you choose to treat your natural wooden hoops
- an Ultra Fine Sharpie or similar for tracing the design
- Glue for finishing (Aleene's, hot glue gun, etc) - or skip the glue and use floss to lace the back of your hoop.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product.