Hedgehog Embroidery Kit
Stitch the cutest hedgehog ever while practicing satin stitch and thread painting. This pattern includes access to over 90 minutes of video on Youtube. Watch me stitch the hedgehog, step by step, and follow along at home.
The embroidery kit includes:
- 14 skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss (or choose the floss card instead!)
- A piece of white fabric, permanently stamped with the full color design
- one 6 inch beechwood embroidery hoop
- two size 3 embroidery needles, plus two size 9 embroidery needles
- The color printed embroidery instructions
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the Hedgehog embroidery pattern and a copy of my beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes a stitch and direction key, step-by-step instruction, a stitch direction and padding key for thread painting, a color photo of the finished embroidery art, and the design ready for you to shrink or enlarge for future projects.
The beginner guide includes a supplies list with suggested products based off of my experience, tips on how to get started, including pattern transfer suggestions for future projects, plus diagrams of stitches. The beginner guide can also be found online here plus you can find some additional tutorials here.
My kits do not include hand embroidery scissors but I do offer a selection.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product.