DIY Hand Embroidered Jewelry Kit: Hedgehog
Make your own hand embroidered hedgehog jewelry with this amazing beginner friendly kit! This kit (and the result) make great gifts and the project is quick to stitch up and assemble.
This kit includes:
- 24k gold plated or .999 silver plated lead-free pewter cast oval (26x38mm) bezel and tag insert. Only oval pendants are offered at this time.
- 24k gold plated or .999 silver plated brass jump ring and ball chain
- Cotton fabric printed with the design. Choose from the mushroom design or the flower design.
- Embroidery needles
- A floss card with 1 yard of each color of DMC embroidery floss, including a variegated green and variegated pink/purple (flower design only)
- One 3 inch embroidery hoop for stitching the design
- Color printed instructions for stitching the design and assembling your jewelry. The Hedgehog pattern video tutorial will also be a great resource.
- A copy of my Beginner Guide
I am so excited to include fine jewelry components from Nunn Design in these kits. These jewelry makings are all designed and manufactured in the US. They are of an incredibly high quality and I have not seen anything of a similar nature on the market for making embroidered jewelry. If you want to make fine wearable embroidery art for yourself or to give as a gift then these are the components you want to work with.
Your components will already be assembled for you. Once you complete your hand embroidery you will wrap your fabric around the included tag insert before attaching it to the bezel with glue. Check out the tutorial HERE to see how easy it is to attach your finished work to the jewelry components.
To complete the project you will also need:
- Embroidery or small scissors
- E6000 or similar strong permanent glue (fabric and metal friendly)
Find the tropical plants necklace kit here: link
If you love the hedgehog design and need more animal embroidery patterns in your life please go buy my book: Animal Embroidery Workbook
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product.