Red Fox Embroidery Kit
This sweet red fox and her friends are a delight to stitch! Your instructions include step-by-step descriptions of how to create realistic fur using long and short stitch.
The embroidery kit includes:
- 4 skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss, plus a floss card with cut lengths of 14 additional colors
- White cotton fabric, permanently stamped with the full color design
- One 6 inch wooden embroidery hoop for framing
- Hand embroidery needles
- The color printed embroidery instructions
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the Red Fox embroidery pattern and a copy of my beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes a stitch and direction key, step-by-step instruction, and a color photo of the finished embroidery art. The pattern (line drawing) to reuse for future projects is available (hard copy and/or PDF) is available upon request (Jessica@JesssicaLongEmbroidery.com)
The beginner guide includes a supplies list with suggested products based off of my experience, tips on how to get started, including pattern transfer suggestions for future projects, plus diagrams of stitches. The beginner guide can also be found online here plus you can find some additional tutorials here.
My kits do not include hand embroidery scissors but I do offer a selection.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product.