HoneyBee Love Embroidery Kit
This honey-sweet project is beginner friendly, utilizing just a handful of stitches to create unique embroidery art.
Your kit includes:
- Pink fabric permanently stamped with the design (note the printed fabric is a slightly warmer pink than used for the sample hoop)
- A 7 inch beechwood hand embroidery hoop
- Hand embroidery needles
- Seven skeins of six-stranded cotton embroidery floss
- Color printed instructions for stitching the pattern
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the HoneyBee Love embroidery pattern and a copy of my beginner guide. The embroidery pattern include written instructions and suggested stitch order, stitch and color keys, a color close up photo of the completed embroidery art and the design sized for a 7 inch hoop ready to print (shrink or enlarge to meet your needs).
The beginner guide includes a supplies list with suggested products based off of my experience, tips on how to get started, including pattern transfer suggestions for future projects, plus diagrams of stitches. The beginner guide can also be found online here with helpful videos, plus you can find some additional tutorials here.
My kits do not include hand embroidery scissors but I do offer a selection.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product.