Orange Lily Embroidery Kit
Learn thread painting with me! This small kit is the perfect project for learning how to use long and short stitch to create realistic embroidery art. The instructions include step-by-step descriptions and photos, but you can also follow along with the accompanying video tutorial on YouTube.
Your kit includes:
- White cotton fabric, printed with the design in color. These guidelines are permanent. A second piece of blank fabric is included in case you'd like to double up the thickness.
- One 3 inch hand embroidery hoop
- Hand embroidery needles
- A floss card with DMC cotton hand embroidery floss
- Faux stamen
- The link for the 55 minute video tutorial on YouTube
- The instructions for stitching the design, described below
The embroidery instructions include a color and stitch key with DMC floss numbers, step-by-step photos and instruction. The video link is included in the instructions but can also be found here. The pattern (line drawing) to reuse for future projects is available (hard copy and/or PDF) is available upon request (Jessica@JesssicaLongEmbroidery.com)
The beginner guide includes a supplies list with suggested products based off of my experience, tips on how to get started, including pattern transfer suggestions for future projects, plus diagrams of stitches. The beginner guide can also be found online here plus you can find some additional tutorials here.
My kits do not include hand embroidery scissors but I do offer a selection.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product.