Autumn Wreath Embroidery Kit
Fall is here! I am so excited to present the final hoop in the four seasons set. This pattern includes thread painted flowers, however, if you'd like to simplify the designs you can follow along with the satin stitch modifications included in the directions. In addition, this pattern includes a bonus pattern featuring the wreath elements rearranged in a floral spray.
Your kit includes:
- 18 skeins of DMC embroidery floss
- A piece of linen blend fabric (double hoop option only - YOU WILL NEED TO TRANSFER THE DESIGN YOURSELF) or printed cotton fabric (regular hoop option only)
- One 9 inch natural wooden hoop
- One 4 inch natural wooden hoop (double hoop option only)
- Embroidery needles
- A print out of the design for you to trace (needed for double hoop option only)
- The color printed embroidery instructions
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the Autumn Wreath embroidery pattern and a copy of my beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes a stitch and color key (with suggested DMC colors), full color close up photo of the stitched pattern, the design sized for a 9 inch hoop ready to to trace, a double hoop assembly guide and a bonus embroidery pattern featuring elements of the wreath design, rearranged in a floral spray. Stitch it using the same techniques outlined in the stitch guide (thread painting and satin stitch), or just stitch it up as a simple outline as seen in the sample hoop. Plus, you will receive a link to view a series of videos of this pattern being assembled and stitched on YouTube.
The beginner guide includes a supplies list with suggested products (hoops, needles, fabric, etc) based off of my experience, helpful tips and tricks for transferring design, getting started, and finishing your project, plus diagrams of stitches. This document is also available on my website here and includes videos for most stitches.
To complete the double hoop project you will also need:
- Scissors (embroidery and fabric)
- Wood stain and varnish if you choose to treat your natural wooden hoops
- an Ultra Fine Sharpie or similar for tracing the design
- Glue for finishing (Aleene's, hot glue gun, etc) - or skip the glue and use floss to lace the back of your hoop.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product.