DIY Hand Embroidered Jewelry Kit: Eucalyptus
Make your own hand embroidered eucalyptus jewelry with this amazing beginner friendly kit! I love how elegant this simple, clean design looks framed in the gold oval bezel. This kit (and the result!) make a great gift for anyone staying home looking for a creative way to spend their time.
Not a necklace wearer? Choose between the necklace length (26 inch) chain or the short chain (7 inch) to go with your gold oval pendant. I hang mine on my purse to give it some fun, pretty sparkle.
This kit includes:
- 24k gold plated lead-free pewter cast oval (26x38mm) bezel and tag insert
- 24k gold plated brass jump ring and ball chain
- Cotton fabric printed with the design. The eucalyptus fabric is not printed with the small white flowers - customize your jewelry by adding as many as you like!
- Embroidery needles
- Three colors of cotton hand embroidery floss in cut length, pluse a length of gold metallic floss.
- One 3 inch embroidery hoop for stitching the design
- Printed instructions for stitching the design and assembling your jewelry.
- A copy of my Beginner Guide
I am so excited to include fine jewelry components from Nunn Design in these kits. These jewelry makings are all designed and manufactured in the US. They are of an incredibly high quality and I have not seen anything of a similar quality on the market for making embroidered jewelry. If you want to make fine wearable embroidery art for yourself or to give as a gift then these are the components you want to work with.
Your components will already be assembled for you. Once you complete your hand embroidery you will wrap your fabric around the included tag insert before attaching it to the bezel. Check out the tutorial HERE to see how easy it is to attach your finished work to the jewelry components.
You will also need:
- Embroidery or small scissors
- E6000 or similar strong permanent glue (fabric and metal friendly)
Find the tropical plants necklace kit here: link
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product.